Go back button
Genomics, Transcriptomics and Computational Biology
The school has a fast-growing genomics group with expertise ranging from animal phylogeny to transcription factor binding, epigenomics and microRNAs. Members of the school have expertise in microarray and next-generation sequencing methods and genomic data analysis.
We provide comprehensive bioinformatics support to aid our extensive application of post-genomics technologies, which also include protein structural bioinformatics and bioinformatics infrastructure for proteomics.
Our facilities include:
- High performance computing cluster
- Computational biology workstation lab
- Newly renovated genomics laboratory
- Illumina MiSeq next-generation sequencer and library preparation robotics
- Gilson PipetMax automated liquid handling platform